I am a fan of jalapeno poppers, so naturally I try to use the same flavors in new ways. These Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls do just that and are a perfect appetizer or snack, especially for game day.
These Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls are incredibly easy and fast to make. They are also a great option to take over to a party or sport event, like the Super Bowl, because they hold over well. Easily control the heat level by adding more jalapenos for a spicy snack.
Be prepared to make a lot of these, more than you think is necessary, because they just DISAPPEAR. And really quickly. They are so addicting and full of so many amazing flavors, they are always a hit.
Anytime I bake something, I use my silicone baking mats. They are a fantastic way to get a non-stick surface, they go in the dishwasher, and you won’t go through as much tin foil or parchment paper, making them eco-friendly! Follow this affiliate link to grab some silicone baking mats of your own if you do not have them already.
When I was a kid, I loved rolling up crescent rolls for dinner. These Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls are a great way to get your own kids in the kitchen! They can roll the dough, mix the filling, and even spread it out.
Sprinkle some extra cheese on top if you wish! Buttery, cheesy, flaky, spicy goodness. Sign me up.
Grab your silicone baking mats at this affiliate link!
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, jalapeno, cheddar cheese, and garlic powder.
- Preheat oven to the temperature listed on your dough packaging.
- Line a baking sheet with a sil pad (see note) or parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and lay out one piece on a plate. Take approximately 1 Tablespoon of the cheese mixture and spread it on the triangle.
- Roll the dough from the large end to the pointed end as normal.
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet, leaving a few inches between each one. If desired, sprinkle each roll with some additional cheese.
- Bake according to package directions until a light golden brown. Best served warm.