I have a few secrets in the kitchen that I like to pull out every once in a while, and this balsamic glaze is one of my favorites. Learning how to make balsamic glaze was extremely easy, and I want to share this treasure with you!My husband recently realized the magic of balsamic glaze when I made him my Copycat Olive Garden Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo. The acidity of the balsamic cuts through richness and heaviness in any dish. He loved it so much that he has been putting the balsamic glaze on everything that he can!
There are so many ways to use this glaze, and you may find some recipes that specifically call for it. Here are some of our favorite uses for this liquid gold:
- Drizzle on bruschetta (perfect on our Bruschetta with Garlic Crostini!)
- Salad topper
- Bagel with cream cheese
- Pastas (especially the heavy ones to cut through the richness)
- Risotto (like this Balsamic Caprese Risotto!)
- Marinade for steak or chicken
- Drizzle on some strawberries (sounds odd, but so good!)
- Roast some of your favorite vegetables and finish with a glaze drizzle
- Finishing touch on a pizza
There are so many uses for this, the list is endless! If you do not know how to make this already, you definitely need to learn how to make balsamic glaze. What is your favorite way to use balsamic glaze?