These Frozen Strawberry Banana Dog Treats are easy homemade dog treats perfect for the summer!
This post contains affiliate links.
I love making simple and easy DIY homemade dog treats for my puppy! And while they can be healthy and helpful, please note I am not a vet or any other trained professional. Please contact your vet for more information about what is safe and appropriate for your pet. Find more of our dog treat recipes here!
This is the dog silicone mold that I used for these Frozen Strawberry Dog Treats. It comes with one paw shaped and one bone shaped mold. I can fill both molds twice with this recipe for a large number of treats! You could also use any ice cube or silicone mold that you have. And since the banana dog treats are made of quality ingredients, you can feel good giving them to your puppy.
These Frozen Strawberry Banana Dog Treats melt decently fast, but the dogs tend to eat them even faster! I love making DIY dog treats because they are SO easy and the dogs love them so much! And using healthier ingredients that are low on calories means I don’t worry as much about my puppy being overfed ð
My parents have two Golden Retrievers who are obsessed with ice and frozen green beans. So I have been testing out my frozen treats with them and this one has gotten one of the best reactions! They seemed to really enjoy the fresh flavors in frozen form and acted more excited than normal about eating them! I hope your dogs love them just as much!
- Prepare your silicone mold by laying it on a small baking sheet or something else that is stiff for easy transfer to the refrigerator.
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until combined, approximately 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the molds.
- Transfer the treats to the freezer (approximately 30 minutes) until set.
- Pop the dog treats out of the mold and store in the freezer in a container or bag.