This Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Dip is a fast and simple dessert featuring the same great flavors of carrot cake.
This post contains affiliate links.
I am a big fan of carrot cake, especially around spring and Easter. This Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Dip uses the same great flavors of carrot cake in a fun dessert dip. Just whip a few ingredients together in just 5 minutes!
The shredded carrots and chopped walnuts provide great texture to this dip. Dunk any of your favorite treats like cookies, biscotti, or carrot sticks. Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Dip is vegetarian and gluten free, perfect for entertaining in the spring and Easter.
Find more holiday recipe inspiration here and dessert recipes here! And find more of our fast and easy cream cheese dip recipes here!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature for easy mixing. For fast heating, remove the cream cheese from the package and cut into large chunks. Microwave in a medium bowl for 15 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla. If you want the dip thinner, continue adding milk 1/2 Tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Microwave again if needed as sometimes cold milk makes the cream cheese chunky again.8 ounces cream cheese, 1/4 cup milk, 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the carrots, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger and stir to combine. Season to taste with additional spices or sugar as needed.1/2 cup shredded carrots, 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Chill if desired and serve with your favorite dunkers like cookies.