This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MargheritaSnacks #CollectiveBiasCheesy Mustard Salami Crescent Rolls are a simple and easy snack or game day recipe. Filled with salami, mustard sauce, and cheese.
These Cheesy Mustard Salami Crescent Rolls are inspired by sandwiches I ate as a kid! We would have salami sandwiches with mustard as our go-to. Margherita® Genoa Salami is perfect for this recipe because the spices bring a great flavor profile to the rolls with superior flavor. The salamis are also great for snacking, entertaining, or including into your favorite recipes and they are known for great tasting, high-quality dry sausage products. The unique spice flavors set them apart from other brands. You can find their products in the deli section.
When I made these Cheesy Mustard Salami Crescent Rolls for a game day party, they were a hit! And definitely one of the most popular foods we had to snack on. I love that they are so incredibly easy and fast to make, which makes them perfect for entertaining so that you can spend more time with your friends and family.
To make the Cheesy Mustard Salami Crescent Rolls, first make the mustard sauce. Adjust the flavors to make it as sweet or mustard-y as you want. They layer some of the Margherita® Genoa Salami at the wide end of the crescent roll dough, add some of the sauce and then cheese. Roll them up and bake until they are a light golden brown. Serve them when warm with the remaining mustard sauce for dunking.
You can load up the rolls with even more salami, you will just need another package! I also like to lay out any leftover Margherita® Genoa Salami slices to dunk straight into the oh so good mustard sauce!
Cheesy Mustard Salami Crescent Rolls
- 16 crescent rolls (2 packages of 8)
- 8 ounces Margherita Genoa Salami (1 package)
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven as per package directions for the crescent rolls.
- Make the mustard sauce by combining the mustard, honey, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Adjust seasoning to taste with each ingredient.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Lay out a crescent roll dough triangle. Layer two slices of Margherita Genoa Salami across the wide top edge, just overlapping.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard sauce across the salami.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of mozzarella cheese on top of the salami.
- Roll the crescent roll up (it will be wider than normal due to the salami) and place on the baking sheet. Repeat for all crescent rolls.
- Bake until the dough is a light golden brown, approximately 15 minutes (I find stuffed rolls take a few minutes longer than the package says).
- Serve warm with the remaining mustard sauce for dipping.