This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Prep4Gathering #CollectiveBiasThanksgiving is my absolute favorite food holiday! With all of the excitement, I love to use some quick and easy recipes to keep everyone happy. This Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dip is ready in minutes and a great sweet snack or dessert.
As much as I love Thanksgiving, it can be a lot to manage! That is when I rely on quick, easy recipes and products that make the home feel warm and cozy.
The scents of apple and cinnamon are synonymous with the fall and Thanksgiving. I love to embrace these scents by using Glade® Apple Cinnamon Automatic Room Spray and Glade® Apple Cinnamon 3.4oz Candles. They are great placed around the house so that every corner brings back family memories. Just a whiff of cinnamon takes me back to being little, sitting on the counter, and helping with all of the holiday baking.
Does apple and cinnamon bring back any memories for you? I love this Apple Cinnamon scent, specifically because it takes me right back to the kitchen. Growing up, our house was always full of baking, cooking, and eating on the holidays and the scents that go with it. Guests are bound to stop by, whether they live nearby or far away. So having hints of apple and cinnamon floating throughout the house are a great way to evoke nostalgia and comfort at your home. Familiar scents are so comforting and a great way to help your guests feel welcome!
I was able to conveniently grab these products when I was running around at Home Depot. You can find them in the cleaning section with the air care products. The Glade® I love to use mine in the main room where everyone is gathered. The Glade® Apple Cinnamon 3.4oz Candles are great in bathrooms and guest rooms. You can find these products and more here and information about SC Johnson’s Thanksgiving guide here! You can also find more inspiration here!
Cinnamon and apple are not restricted to pies! This Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dip uses those familiar flavors in a fast and easy recipe. I love to make this as a sweet snack during the holiday, or even as a dessert. Ready in less than 5 minutes, you will have a fun, simple, and delicious treat.
What are your favorite Thanksgiving scents?
- 1 package cream cheese room temperature (8 oz)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk room temperature
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 apples
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature for easy mixing. For fast heating, remove the cream cheese from the package and cut into chunks. Microwave in a medium bowl for 15 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cinnamon, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk. If you want the dip thinner, continue adding milk 1 Tbsp at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Make sure everything is well blended before adding the white chocolate. Microwave again if needed as sometimes cold milk makes the cream cheese chunky again.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips. Season to taste with cinnamon and powdered sugar. Chill if desired but keep in mind this will make the dip thicker and stiffer.
- When ready to serve, slice the apples into wedges.
8 thoughts on “Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dip”
What a great recipe, I’ve never made sweet dips like this before, it’s very clever.
Wow you’ve got all the fall flavors in this dip! Love your photos, too!
Apple and cinnamon is one of my all time favourite combinations! I think I’d like to make mini cheesecakes using this recipe as the topping.
Holy COW this looks good! So luxe!
Such a fun recipe to serve up this holiday. Totally honoring the seasonal flavors, love it!
This dip looks and sounds amazing! I can’t wait to try it for Thanksgiving this year. [client]
this looks so good just wrote the recipe down. Going to make it for Thanksgiving
Thank you! I hope everyone loves it! 🙂