Eggnog Cream Cheese Dip is a fast and easy dessert recipe ready in 5 minutes highlighting the flavors of eggnog.
This post contains affiliate links.
As soon as Thanksgiving is over, Christmas decorations go up and it is mandatory to have eggnog in the refrigerator non-stop through the holidays. This Eggnog Cream Cheese Dip is a great way to enjoy those same flavors in a fun and quick dessert. The flavors of eggnog are primarily cinnamon and nutmeg. These warm spices are perfect for the holiday season and a great way to highlight eggnog in dishes and dessert.
Once for fall I made a Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Dip and it gets very popular in the fall time! This Eggnog Cream Cheese Dip is inspired by Christmas flavors and is just as simple and easy.
To make the dessert dip, just whip together some softened cream cheese, eggnog, cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg. That’s it! It can easily be made in advance and chilled until you are ready to serve. I love to dunk holiday cookies and biscotti into the dip. The colder it is, the stiffer the dip is, so add more eggnog if needed when you are ready to serve.
Some of my favorite things to dunk into this dip are Christmas cookies! There is never a shortage of cookies around on the holiday. You could also dip fruits like apples or pears. This is a perfect simple and budget friendly item for a potluck or as a gift.
Find more holiday recipe inspiration here and dessert recipes here! And find more of our fast and easy cream cheese dip recipes here!
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature for easy mixing. For fast heating, remove the cream cheese from the package and cut into large chunks. Microwave in a medium bowl for 15 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, eggnog, powdered sugar, and vanilla. If you want the dip thinner, continue adding milk 1/2 Tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Microwave again if needed as sometimes cold milk makes the cream cheese chunky again.
- Add the cinnamon and ground nutmeg, and stir to combine. Season to taste with additional spices or sugar as needed.
- Chill if desired and serve with your favorite dunkers like cookies.
3 thoughts on “Eggnog Cream Cheese Dip”
My husband LOVES eggnogg. I can’t wait to make this for him!
This eggnog dip is perfect for a holiday party! Definitely a great treat for eggnog lovers!!
Oh myyyyyy! I am a HUGE eggnog fan! This sounds so good. I need to figure out a way to make it low carb so I can eat it guilt free!