Mexican Street Corn Guacamole Tacos are a fast and simple meal full of fresh flavors. Tortillas are filled with guacamole, Mexican street corn salsa, and your favorite toppings.
This post contains affiliate links.
I have been craving Mexican Street Corn anything lately, and I am also a lover of vegetarian tacos. So these Mexican Street Corn Guacamole Tacos have been on the regular rotation in the house! All of the ingredients are full of fresh and bright flavors. It takes only a few minutes to prepare, making Mexican Street Corn Guacamole Tacos a great dinner for busy nights. They are a combination of two recipes I love: Better than Chipotle Guacamole and one of the most popular recipes on this site, Mexican Street Corn Salsa.
I have been making these Mexican Street Corn Guacamole Tacos for a while now, and have been wanting to get them on the blog. But the pictures never turned out just right. I am in LOVE with these flavored corn tortillas that add a punch of color and flavor to the tacos. You can use any tortillas you have on hand. I recommend heating them slightly in a skillet to get them warm, pliable, and a little bit of color.
Mexican Street Corn Guacamole Tacos are vegetarian, and vegan without the cotija cheese. They make a perfect Meatless Monday option, or if you are trying to eat a little healthier but don’t want to miss out on flavor. Vegetarian and healthier options don’t have to be boring! Top the tacos with your favorite toppings like cilantro, lime, radishes, hot sauce, anything!
Mexican Street Corn Salsa
- 10 corn tortillas
- radishes for toppings
- fresh cilantro for toppings
- sour cream for toppings
- Mix together all of the guacamole ingredients. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Season to taste with additional lime, salt, and jalapeno as desired. Set aside and chill until ready to serve. I like to give my guacamole at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator if I have it for the flavors to better combine.
- Mix together all of the Mexican Street Corn Salsa ingredients. Season to taste with additional lime, chili powder, and salt.
- Toast and warm tortillas if desired.
- When ready to serve, layer the tortillas with guacamole and then the corn salsa (the guacamole will hold everything in place). Top with your favorite garnishes like radish, cilantro, lime, or sour cream.