This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBiasI am so excited to share this recipe with you all! I am always on the hunt for fast and easy recipes that still taste amazing. These Pork Medallions with Creamy Peppercorn Mushroom Pasta are just that!
The pasta pairs SO WELL with this Smithfield® Roasted Garlic & Cracked Peppercorn Tenderloin. The pork has a little kick from the garlic and peppercorn, so the cream in the sauce cuts the heat a little. And at the same time, when the pasta starts to feel too heavy, the heat from the pork cuts through the cream. It is such a great pairing! And the marinated pork has an incredible amount of flavor in it without having to add or do anything to it.
The Smithfield® marinated pork is amazing! All of the flavors we have tried are delicious and there is no need for any sauces or marinade, making dinner with real flavor real fast. They are great for a meal any night of the week and in 30 minutes or less. You can grill, roast, saute, and more with their tenderloins, roasts, and filets. I love to grab a larger marinated pork and use the leftovers for quick salads and wraps at lunch the next day. And who doesn’t appreciate some delicious leftovers? They save SO much time.
Are you in need of a weekend getaway? Smithfield® is here to help you and a guest experience the ultimate luxury trip to the renowned Napa Valley where you will get the chance to experience all that Wine Country has to offer! All you have to do is head on over to SmithfieldRealFlavorRealFast.com and submit your tip/trick on how you get dinner ready in 30 minutes or less using Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
While we are talking about convenience and ease, you can find Smithfield® Marinated Pork in the pork section of your local Walmart. Grab everything that you need for dinner in one place along with all the other items on your list. Efficient and convenient! Find more recipe inspiration here and stock up on Smithfield® Marinated Pork at Walmart for some fast and easy meals.
To make Pork Medallions with Creamy Peppercorn Mushroom Pasta, first get your pasta water boiling and cut your pork into 1″ medallions. Put the pork in a baking dish and cook at 425F. While the pork and pasta are cooking, sautee the mushrooms and garlic in some butter. Then add the cream, Parmesan, cracked black pepper, and salt.
When the pasta is ready, add it to the sauce and let it cook for just a minute or two to let the flavors combine. Then serve it up with your pork medallions and you have dinner ready in just 20-25 minutes! Cutting the pork into the medallions saves you time as it cooks much faster so that you can spend more time relaxing with the family.
- 1.5 lb Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Peppercorn Tenderloin (approximately)
- 8 oz fettuccine dried
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz sliced baby portobello mushrooms (or mushroom of choice)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tsp ground black peppercorn
- 1/2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Boil a large pot of water over high heat.
- While the water is heating, slice the pork tenderloin into 1" medallions. Place in a baking dish or baking sheet. Bake the pork for approximately 12-14 minutes until the middle of the pork reads at 150F in temperature. Remove when ready and let rest.
- When the water is boiling, add the fettuccine and cook as per package directions until al dente, approximately 10 minutes. When done, drain and set aside.
- While the pork and pasta are cooking, make the sauce. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and sautee until they start to soften, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic to the mushrooms and cook until fragrant, approximately 30 seconds.
- Mix the heavy cream into the mushrooms and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the ground black pepper, Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 tsp salt. Add more of each as needed to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce skillet and stir to combine. Let it cook for 1-2 minutes to incorporate all of the flavors and ingredients. Add additional cream, water, or stock if needed to loosen the sauce.
- Serve immediately with the pork medallions. I also love to serve a vegetable to compliment the heavier cream sauce.