This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Mexican Street Corn anything has been at the top of my list lately for fresh, Mexican food ideas. Add that to me being a taco lover. I knew it would be perfect for these Pork Carnitas Mexican Street Corn Tacos.These Pork Carnitas Mexican Street Corn Tacos are incredibly simple and fast to make! Less than 30 minutes to make, these tacos are full of flavor.
The Smithfield Marinated Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas is 100% pork. Packed with so much flavor, it was incredible how delicious it tasted! And there are so many great options of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork flavors, making for an easy meal any day. The amazing seasoning makes for “Real Flavor Real Fast” and endless options to be creative with! Grilled, roasted, you name it! Check out this site for more recipe inspiration!
You can find Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork at your local Walmart in the pork section. They are new products to Walmart and hopefully they stick around! I love being able to grab the products I want at a convenient place. I mean, you are probably already headed there, right? Might as well grab dinner!
Have you heard of Ibotta? I use this app all the time! It gives you money back for purchases that you make, just like for this Smithfield Marinated Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas. Click the image below to go to the offer!
If you are lucky enough to have any leftovers, the Smithfield Marinated Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas and corn salsa is also fantastic on a salad! Perfect for lunch the next day. You can also make a double batch of the pork and have the meat ready to go for an even faster meal, like enchiladas, quesadillas, you name it! I am all about saving time where I can, and making larger batches of food is a great way to do this.
The Pork Carnitas Mexican Street Corn Tacos take little time to prep. First, cut up your pork so that it is in chunks no larger than 2″ (the smaller the pork, the faster it cooks!). Lay the pieces out in a baking dish with minimal overlap or touching (again, it makes it faster to cook) and cover the dish with tin foil. Bake at 350F until done, approximately 20-25 minutes. The pork internal temperature should be at least 150F for safety.
While the pork is cooking, make your Mexican street corn salsa and chill until ready.
One of my FAVORITE kitchen tips is how to shred meat fast and effortlessly! No more shredding with two forks for what feels like hours. Just put the cooked meat in the bowl of a stand mixer, turn it on medium-low, and it will be shredded in seconds! (You can also use a mixing bowl and hand mixer).
When everything is ready, simply assemble by layering each taco shell with the Smithfield Marinated Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas and then some of the Mexican street corn. Top off with your favorite toppings, and dinner is ready!
Personally, I love radishes, lime wedges, and a little sour cream on my tacos. What are your favorite toppings?
- 2 lb Smithfield Marinated Boneless Pork Shoulder Seasoned Carnitas
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the pieces of pork into chunks no larger than 2" cubed.
- Spread out the pieces of pork in a baking dish so that they are not touching. Cover with tin foil. Bake until 150F inside (cooked through), approximately 20-25 minutes. (The smaller the pieces, the faster it will cook).
- While the pork is baking, make the Mexican Street Corn Salsa. Combine the salsa ingredients in a small bowl. Season to taste with additional salt, lime, chili powder, and jalapeno. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When the pork is done, shred using a stand mixer or two forks. Mix in a little of the drippings from the baking dish for moisture if desired.
- Layer each taco with the carnitas, Mexican Street Corn salsa, and any other toppings desired. Serve warm.