Oh. My. WORD. This Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza is just a slice of heaven.
We recently had a dinner party with a pizza night theme. I made several different pizza flavors and this one was my absolute FAVORITE. I was worried it might be too heavy, as I am not a big fan of excessively heavy food, but it wasn’t!
This post contains affiliate links.
Have you ever done a pizza night? It is one of my favorite dinner themes to do. Whether I am making one or four types, for a group or just us, it is such a fun experience. I tend to make each pizza different flavors and cut them all up for everyone to pick from, but it is also a lot of fun to let everyone build their own!
The veggies balance out the creamy sauce on this Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza, and the fresh tomatoes are perfect in providing a pop of acid and brightness to the pizza. Out of all the pizza flavors I made, this one disappeared first. And FAST.
Even the meat eaters were completely devouring this pizza and skipping the ones that actually had meats on them. I was not expecting this, especially with alfredo pizzas being an option. Should have just made a few of these and everyone would have been more than happy!
The base of this pizza is a modification of a spinach artichoke dip. So, automatically, we are starting on a REALLY good foot. Then throw on some additional veggies as toppings, or even some meats if you are a meat eater, and you will have something amazing.
I am putting this Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza at the top of the list for pizza ideas when we have a pizza night for the foreseeable future. I seriously still think about it…and am totally making it this weekend. But this time I am not sharing!
Find more of our ever-popular pizza recipes here! From dough to sauce to toppings, we have you covered.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Sauce
- 1 Rosemary Red Pepper Pizza Crust (or your favorite crust) (par-baked)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach artichoke dip sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Prepare the pizza dough if not completed already. If following one of our recipes, follow instructions until the crust is par-baked and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place your pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven to heat.
- Place your pizza crust on a peel or another surface that will allow you to easily transfer it to the oven (such as a flexible cutting board).
- Brush the outer crust area with some olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt or Parmesan if desired.
- Spread out the spinach artichoke dip across the pizza to taste.
- Sprinkle the pizza with mozzarella to taste.
- Add toppings as desired. I love to use spinach, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes (for a bright and fresh flavor). Dust with fresh Parmesan cheese.
- When the oven is finished preheating, transfer the pizza to your pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Cook until the cheese has started to turn brown, approximately 10-12 minutes (or to your desired doneness).
- Remove the pizza from the oven. Sprinkle the fresh basil on top and some red pepper flakes if desired for an extra kick. Serve warm.