Warm Corn Cheese Dip is a fun alternative appetizer recipe that takes just minutes to make! Three cheeses are melted with corn and seasonings and perfect for tortilla chips or crostini.
This post contains affiliate links.
I am a big fan of serving cheese dips for parties, entertaining, and gatherings. They are incredibly simple and fast to whip up, and always a hit. You can find my collection of different cheese dip recipes here!
This corn dip was inspired by a dip I had at a party many years ago. I still think about it to this day, it was that good. Unfortunately, I do not know who made it as it was a potluck type party and I did not know most of the people. So this corn recipe is one of my interpretations of that corn dip.
Make this Warm Corn Cheese Dip by combining all of the ingredients except the topping cheese together in a small baking dish. Bake in the oven and stir occasionally until everything is melted. Then top with the remaining cheese and let a crispy, golden, melted cheese crust form. That is it! Serve it immediately with tortilla chips or crostini. I like the grain-style chips the most with corn dips.
If you want a corn-heavy cheese dip, increase the amount of corn kernels you are using to three cups or more. Frozen corn works perfectly here, which is my favorite to use in most recipes. Canned corn works as well, although I find canned corn has a taste to it from the brine that will alter the taste of the dip overall, especially with so much corn in it. If it happens to be fresh corn season, even better! Fresh corn always has such a great flavor, but does require a little extra prep and good timing.
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all of the cheese dip ingredients in an oven safe dish for serving. You do not need to mix them up yet, as the cheese will soften and make it easier to mix in the oven.
- Bake the cheese dip until the cheese is melted, stirring occassionally.
- Once melted and mixed together, sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and continue baking until the top cheese is melted and turning a slight golden brown.
- Serve immediately with dunkers like chips or crostini.