These Frozen Cinnamon Banana Dog Treats are made with just 5 ingredients and a great frozen treat!
This post contains affiliate links.
I love making simple and easy DIY homemade dog treats for my puppy! And while they can be healthy and helpful, please note I am not a vet or any other trained professional. Please contact your vet for more information about what is safe and appropriate for your pet. Find more of our dog treat recipes here!
So my nephew was over shortly after I made the Frozen Strawberry Banana Dog Treats, and he found the colorful, fun shaped treats in the freezer. So naturally he (1) wanted to eat them and (2) wanted to make more. So we did both and came up with these Frozen Dog Treats.
Since they are so easy to make, he was able to help add the ingredients, push the “go button,” and also spoon the mixture into the molds. And since the simple dog treats are made with just a few real ingredients, there was no concern about him eating them. They really are just frozen yogurt! It is a great recipe to get kids in the kitchen.
This is the dog silicone mold that I used for these Frozen Banana Dog Treats. It comes with one paw shaped and one bone shaped mold. I can fill both molds twice with this recipe for a large number of treats! You could also use any ice cube or silicone mold that you have. And since the banana dog treats are made of quality ingredients, you can feel good giving them to your puppy.
- Prepare your silicone mold by laying it on a small baking sheet or something else that is stiff for easy transfer to the refrigerator.
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until combined, approximately 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the molds.
- Transfer the treats to the freezer (approximately 30 minutes) until set.
- Pop the dog treats out of the mold and store in the freezer in a container or bag.