This beautiful Copycat Olive Garden Venetian Sunset Champagne Cocktail is a delicious and easy summer cocktail!
This post contains affiliate links.
The Copycat Olive Garden Venetian Sunset Champagne Cocktail was a lesser known yet popular favorite at the restaurant.
It sounds really sweet, but in reality it is not too heavy!
I am a HUGE fan of sparkling wine and sparkling wine cocktails.
And the magic in this Copycat Olive Garden Venetian Sunset Champagne Cocktail comes from the grenadine.
As it settles, the grenadine starts to mix and creates the beautiful yellow, orange, and pink effect.
The restaurant uses Martini & Rossi Asti for the sparkling wine, but use any sparkling wine that you love.
I prefer a dry (brut or extra brut) wine to balance the sweetness from the juice.
I would skip using more expensive wines since you are mixing it!
Champagne cocktails should be made as needed since the wine will get flat like a soda once open.
I use a sparkling wine stopper which definitely helps keep the bubbles in the bottle between pours!
This summer cocktail was one of my sister’s absolute favorites because it is balance, delicious, and a fruity cocktail.
And since it is so fast and easy to make, you can whip one up whenever you need or want one!
- Fill a rocks sized glass with ice.
- Pour the sparkling wine over the ice, just over half way up the glass.
- Add pineapple juice leaving approximately 1/2 inch from rim.
- Top with a little grenadine, which will start to sink and make a gradient of color.
- Garnish with a cherry and orange wedge if desired. Serve immediately.