These No Bake Christmas Wreath Cookies are a fast and simple Christmas cookie recipe to celebrate the holidays.
This post contains affiliate links.
These No Bake Christmas Wreath Cookies were inspired by anthills that we made growing up. The anthills use chocolate and butterscotch, and you pile them up into mounds on a baking sheet. By switching to the green candy melts and making them in a circle, you have a wreath! The candy melts are definitely sweeter than the chocolate and butterscotch mixture, but oh so good!
I love making some of the standard Christmas cookies every year, but I always want to try out a few new ones, too. Typically there is a baking party at someone’s house and we go to town with lots of different cookies. Best part of doing this? With multiple people and so many recipes, you get to walk away with quite the variety and some new cookie inspiration! But all those cookies means limited oven space, so something like these No Bake Christmas Wreath Cookies are perfect to keep the baking party going while the oven is occupied.
Making these No Bake Christmas Wreath Cookies is easy and does not require the oven. Just melt the green candy melts, mix in chow mein noodles, and stir. Then use two spoons to place the candy coated noodles into rings. Make sure to not leave any gaps or weak points where they could break! Decorate with sprinkles and let set until hardened. That’s it!
- 12 ounces green candy melts
- 2 cups chow mein noodles (approximately 1/2 of 12 ounce bag)
- red sugar sprinkles
- green sugar sprinkles
- round sprinkles as ornaments
- Put all of the green candy melts in a medium bowl. Microwave until melted as per package directions.
- Immediately mix in the chow mein noodles. Gently fold the mixture until all noodles are covered.
- On a parchment or silicone baking mat lined baking sheet, use two spoons to make the wreaths. Spoon a little at a time into a circle shape with a hole in the middle. Use the spoons to push the noodles into the circle shape, ensuring that they make a solid circle without gaps.
- Immediately decorate the wreath with colored sugars and sprinkles.
- Repeat until you use all of the mixture. If the mixture starts to harden, soften by microwaving as per package directions of the candy melts.
- Let set until hardened.