This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza brings the popular flavor combination to a homemade white pizza!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
I just love having a homemade pizza night and trying out fun and new flavor combinations.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza was inspired by the popular flavor combination of bacon, chicken, and ranch that I like to use in recipes like my Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas.
These ingredients are piled onto a white pizza recipe with a creamy white sauce – no dry pizza here!
These are the ingredients you need to make the homemade pizza:
- Ranch Pizza Crust
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Ranch Dressing
- Cream Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Red Onion
Ranch Pizza Crust – I love flavoring my pizza crusts, and my Ranch Pizza Crust is perfect for this recipe. It is a great way of getting more flavor into the pizza.
The equipment you need for this homemade pizza is:
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rolling Pin (for dough)
- Pizza Stone (or large baking sheet)
- Pizza Peel (or thin and flexible cutting board)
Cook your bacon and chop it into pieces.
Also have your chicken shredded or chopped and ready to go.
Coat the crust edges of your dough with a little vegetable oil and sprinkle with more ranch seasoning or garlic powder.
Make the white pizza sauce by combining the cream cheese, ranch, and garlic powder.
Spread it across the pizza dough.
Sprinkle the pizza with both cheeses.
Sprinkle the chicken, bacon, and onion across the cheese.
Modifications and Substitutions
I love my Homemade Ranch Pizza Crust for its texture and extra ranch flavor! You could also use our quick 30 Minute Pizza Crust which is still delicious but does not have quite the same texture. Or use any store bought pizza crust or dough.
Additional toppings such as tomatoes or jalapenos would be great to add!
If you do not have a pizza stone, use a large baking sheet instead. Make sure it is in the oven for preheating so it is hot! (If you flip it upside down, you do not have to worry about the edges! Just make sure the shape you make still fits on the baking sheet).
If you do not have a pizza peel, you can also use a thin and flexible cutting board. Or pull the pizza stone/baking sheet in and out of the oven when adding or removing the pizza.
Serve up the pizza with extra ranch for drizzling or dunking!
If you are using a raw dough, par-baking it (baking just a few minutes until not raw) helps make sure the dough has cooked through and does not stay raw in the middle. It also makes it easier to handle.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring spoons
- Pizza Stone or baking sheet
- Pizza Peel or flexible cutting board
- 1 ranch pizza crust (12") (or crust of choice)
- olive oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 Tablespoons ranch dressing
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup rotisserie chicken or cooked/leftover chicken, diced or shredded
- 3 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450°F with your pizza stone or baking sheet in the oven.
- Take your pizza crust (par-baked, see note) and brush some olive oil along the crust edge. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and/or ranch seasoning as desired.1 ranch pizza crust, olive oil
- Make the white sauce by combining the cream cheese, ranch dressing, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spread across the pizza as the sauce.4 ounces cream cheese, 3 Tablespoons ranch dressing, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses on top of the pizza.1 cup shredded mozzarella, ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the chicken, bacon, and red onion across the top of the pizza.¾ cup rotisserie chicken, 3 slices bacon, 1/4 cup red onion
- Place the pizza on your baking sheet or pizza stone and cook until the cheese is melted, approximately 10-12 minutes.(You can use a pizza peel or flexible thin cutting board to do this if needed)
- Remove from the oven and garnish as desired with green onions, fresh parsley, and/or ranch dressing drizzle. Serve immediately with more ranch dressing for dunking.